All watches ship with international warranty card. Please note that service centers in some countries reject warranty claims for purchases from overseas online vendors. In such cases, the warranty will be covered by intimewatchshop.com's 1-year warranty. Watches purchased at intimewatchshop.com come with a complimentary IN TIME warranty for up to 1 years from the date of purchase.
This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase to our store. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
(1) The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
(2) The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
(3) The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than www.intimewatchshop.com.
(4) The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
(5) The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
(6) The warranty period has expired.
Please send a warranty request to us through email firstname.lastname@example.org. You only can ship the watch back to us for warranty after we approve the warranty request and provide you the returned address.
IN TIME WATCH (HK) COMPANY LIMITED reserves the right to amend the privileges, benefits, term and conditions for E-Warranty at any time without prior notice.